December 13, 2009

Fabulous First-Timers RR, 2009

The Fabulous First-Timers #4 Round Robin participants were Hideko, Tami, Thelma, Rebecca and Suzanne.

Hideko's Naked Block


Hideko's Block after Tami & Suzanne


Hideko's Block after Thelma

 

Hideko's Block Finished, with Rebecca's work


Rebecca's Block, work by Hideko


Rebecca's Block Finished


Suzanne's Block after Tami
 

Hideko's work on Suzanne's Block



Suzanne's Finished Block


Tami's Naked Block


Thelma's Paisley on Tami's Block


Tami's Finished Block


Thelma's Naked Block


Thelma's Finished Block


2 comments:

Ruby said...

Eye candy!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I am just going to start this beautiful art form and I hope I can make something as beautiful as these. I would love to join a group but due to my health I won't be reliable. I would like to know where to buy the beautiful embellishments.
Thank you for sharing it is so inspirational.